Friday, November 12, 2010

the cottages at tybee




Some of the pictures I took on my bike ride at the beach yesterday.
More and more of the historic cottages are being rescued rather than destroyed.
These above are just a few of the more colorful ones which appeal to me.
Most of these are available to rent, but are not on the beach.
~
As I've stated before, I really enjoy looking at houses.
The ones at the beach are real charmers.
~
More on "Your gentleness has made me great." psalm 18:35
~
"We are so little
that if God should manifest His greatness without condescension,
we should be trampled under His feet.
But God, who must stoop to view the skies
and bow to see what angels do,
bends His eyes yet lower,
and looks to the lowly and contrite,
and makes them great." Charles Spurgeon
~
Oh my, what deep thoughts these are that make my spirit soar!!!
thankful,
cathy
~
David just sent me an amazing video of our little baby over in Ethiopia.
God is so good, so very very good.
















No comments: