Sunday, November 14, 2010

the children's table

It is done.
It is even more outstanding than I thought it would be.
The finish is smoother than silk.
The cherry wood flooring made a beautiful table
for the little ones to eat and color and play games.

The Sunday School chairs are at the refinisher.
We rounded up six of them.
I am thankful.
I love beautiful things!

In the morning when I first open my eyes
I look out of the window.
I see daylight appearing as the faintest glow of pink
just above the horizon.
I welcome that hint of the new day.

The planet Venus rises a little after 5:00 am.
It is shining brightly in the eastern sky
every morning,
way before the sun comes up.

about waking up in the morning......

"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them they are more than the sand.
I awake , and I am still with you."
psalm 139:17&18

Thank you my God.
Everything comes from Your sovereign hand.
cathy

No comments: