Tuesday, November 16, 2010

guess who is downstairs in the freezer?

Bubba went to the store and bought our Thanksgiving turkey a little while ago.
He is safely tucked away until this time next week when he will be "dressed."
Just thought I would share this little piece of news.

These are the children's plates for the big day.

I am making chicken ~ broccoli for some very important guests who
are coming for dinner tonight.

More may be added to this blog later.
Right now I have to vacuum the whole house.
I am putting up some beautiful falls leaves
that I got in Jacksonville last Saturday.

It's beginning to look a lot like Thanksgiving.

PS.....my windows and doors are open
and a mighty, and I mean mighty, wind is blowing through.
A stack of papers just went flying
and a picture blew over scaring me to death.
Still wishing for rain but I think the sky is dry.

PSS....this has become such a hodge-podge of a blog
that I may just let this be it for the day.
we'll see.

PSSS....I've got work to do and dinner to prepare,
why am I here at this computer?
Signing off until tonight....
cathy

No comments: