Sunday, June 26, 2011

"an inexhaustible treasure of good"

This is my mom and dad and me.
It was taken in 1950 when I was two years old.
As you can see, I was a true blond.

I'm waiting for my babies, Jake & Eli, to arrive.

Amanda stopped in Florence, SC, for gas
and locked her keys, cell phone, and children
in the hot, steamy car.
After an all out panic,
the elderly couple behind her suggested
that one of the boys do the unlocking from the inside.
For some reason she never thought of that.
I guess when you freak out that bad,
you lose all sense of reason.
Anyway,
they are safe and back on the road.....
eight o'clock cannot get here fast enough for me.

Can I just say
bacon and tomato sandwich.
I just had one with lots of mayo....
delicious & yummy!

Psalm 65:4
the rest of the verse.....
"We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Thy house,
even of thy holy temple."

"We shall be so filled,
that nothing can be said to be wanting.
We shall have nothing to look for outside.
What can be wanting
in the house of Him who made everything,
who is the master of everything,
who will be all unto all,
in whom is an inexhaustible treasure of good."
Richard Bellarmine (1542-1621)

This is God everybody.
This is what we have now as believers
to look forward to when we are with Him.
My spirit soars when I read these truths.
cathyc

No comments: