Sunday, June 19, 2011

this happened

I heard it coming from far away....
I think it must have woken me up.
There was quite a storm in this town
last night...right around midnight.
A huge tree limb
fell on my dad's property....
took the deck out,
but spared the house.
He just got his new roof
from a hailstorm about a month ago.
They think this may have been a small tornado....
Saw lots of uprooted trees.

The second picture is Lucy.
She found the pink comb at my dad's
while we were surveying the damage.
Somehow within minutes
it became ensconced
as a permanent part of her hair.

I just finished cutting it out.
She now has some extremely
short bangs in that area.
Oh my....
Drama, everywhere!

David and Erika
got their luggage
and they got Gus.
Now we just have to get them home!

Happy Father's Day everybody!
Love,
Cathy

No comments: