Thursday, June 23, 2011

jungle lion

I will be at the airport at 6:41 this evening
because that is when Gus
will be in his hometown of Savannah, GA,
for the first time.
Please come and join us if you will
to welcome him home.
He has had a very long airplane ride
so our greetings will be brief.

I don't have a name yet because Gus will name me.
Can't wait to see him!

un-named jungle lion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:30 pm....Gus has landed on American soil.
He is a citizen of the USA!

I will try to post a welcome home picture
later after we get home from the airport.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118

We will be there! I so know how tired they are. But, So happy to be a family of 5!

Cathy Cleland said...

Thank you Brandi!