Monday, June 6, 2011

piggytails

This is sweet Lucy
watching the new Dora video I bought her today.
She and I had a grammy~lucy day...
breakfast for lunch
toys~r~us
the big swimming pool
(looking for some private lessons.)
She really needs to learn how to swim!

She encouraged me today with these words....

Lucy ~ "Grammy you are a lot older than I am."
Me ~ "How do you know that Lucy?"
Lucy ~ "Because your skin is jiggly and mine is smooth."
Funny, observant girl!

David and Erika leave on Thursday to go
back to Ethiopia to bring Gus home.
We are
praying,
hoping,
and
believing
that all will go well,
and thanking God ,
in advance for His tender mercies and His kindness
all throughout this time of waiting.

"Those who walk by faith
in the goodness of the Lord
shall in due time
walk in the sight of that goodness."
Matthew Henry

I cannot wait...
cathy

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

praying for a safe return w/Gus! So happy for you all!