Friday, June 24, 2011

at the airport last night


My pictures aren't the best...
I was so excited and trying
to take photographs at the same time.
Anyway,
I think you get the jist of what went on.

Gus is doing great.
He fits right in
and it seems as if he has always
been a part of our family.
He is crawling and teething.

David and Erika are very jet-lagged
and so glad to be home.
We just left them preparing to hit the hay.
Lucy, the short mother, is beside herself,
and Harry is just glad to have his mom and dad back.
Diane is standing in the gap
and Estelle provided dinner.

Yes, things are going very well indeed!
Thanking God
for His tender mercies
in their home tonight.

There has been such a mighty
outpouring of love and support from all of you. 
I have really never seen anything like it.
Every e-mail, phone call, post on facebook, word in person
has meant the world throughout this time.
Thank you.

"Sleep little baby
don't say a word....
Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing......."

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

I love the picture of the three kids playing on the floor. So precious! I'm so thrilled for you guys!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!