Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a little of this and that

Thanks to Miss Peggy at our church for these luscious tomatoes.

One/One/OneOne
On the first blog of the new year I wrote
that I wanted to leave from California on a cruise ship,
go to Hawaii,
cruise all around the islands,
and return to California on the same ship.
Don't want to do that anymore.....

Thankful for Diane Bookman,
Erika's mom,
who came last night
to stay with Lucy and Harry
for the duration.
I've been a little under the weather,
not feeling so good,
taking some antibiotics,
so it sure was good to see her!!!

David & Erika's flight is scheduled to get into
Savannah
Thursday evening at 6:41pm. 
I hear they are so ready to be home.
Please keep them in your prayers.
Traveling for that long on a plane with
such a small one will be exhausting for all.

Had never been to eat at Uncle Bubba's.
That's Paula Deen's seafood restaurant
down on Turner's Creek here in Savannah.
Went tonight....not impressed.
It's touristy like her place downtown. (never been there either)
Heavy food, and expensive!

"O God, you are my God:
earnestly I seek You:
my soul thirsts for You:
my flesh faints for You,
as in a dry and weary land
where there is no water."
Psalm 63:1

1 comment:

Estelle said...

We went there once with Mitch and Rita and they brought him a very ovious rotten bake potato, needless to say never went again, Service terrible.