Thursday, September 5, 2013

this whale....


....was sitting lonely on the shelf of a store
a couple of weeks ago.
I liked him on the spot
and just knew 
that he would look great on the glass shelves 
in our new home.

The fun part is starting now...
I get to commence with decorating,
my favorite thing to do.
Oops,
I see a spot I missed.
Hmmm...
what shall I put there?

Starting to hear thunder in the distance.
It has been so hot here.
The summer waited until September
to really start boiling.

Let me tell you one incredible thing about our God this evening...
  "He bows down His ear to hear my prayer."
Psalm 86:1

The rest of the verse says He does this because we are
"poor and needy."

This paints such a beautiful word picture for us....
 God,
the Creator and sustainer of life,
inclining His ear toward us to hear our prayers.
I am overwhelmed with this thought.

I love You so much O my God
for caring about me
and desiring to hear my feeble attempt 
to communicate with You.




No comments: