Monday, May 26, 2014

precious jake ~ same smile in every picture





So,
Jake wanted a Stitch cake.
This is what we came up with....
a small, plush Stitch with magnetic hands.
When we left their house on Thursday last,
this Stitch,
 and Perry the Platypus,
a gift for Eli,
were hanging from the Hollingsworth's refrigerator.

On this rainy (constant rain) Memorial Day,
I am remembering our trip,
and putting the memories on my blog for later,
when I am old and gray....
when I sit down here at my computer to remember
 when life was so wonderful
and how God blessed me every single day.

Speaking of the rain,
We are going to the beach in about an hour.
The lemonade is made,
Lucy is making delicious brownies,
Spanky's scrumptios chicken fingers are waiting to be picked up
and eaten around the pool at our condo.
Wondering if the rain will stop, 
If we will get blue skies for just a little while
so the kids can swim,
and frolic,
and welcome summer.

Remember....
"All of me ~ loves all of you."
Love that song!!!!


No comments: