Wednesday, May 21, 2014

seventy


Bubba turned seventy years old today...
hard to wrap my head around that number.
Here in the picture
are the birthday boys.....
Jake and Granddaddy.
We have had non-stop birthday celebrations
for the last two days.

After breakfast at the I-Hop and
dinner at the Cheesecake Factory,
present opening,
and then homemade peach cobbler made by Amanda,
we are all well-spent and ready to slumber.

We return home tomorrow.
I need to see about my flowers,
and get the home fires burning again. 
It has been a wonderful week of vacation and family love.

Thankful tonight for my husband...
the ways we have grown in the Lord together most of all.
Also thankful for what lies ahead.
God has been so faithful to us.
Tonight we praise and worship Him for who He is.


No comments: