Monday, May 12, 2014

this afternoon at the beach


As far as I'm concerned,
all pathways should lead down to the beach.
It was beautiful today.
High tide,
great breeze,
bright blue sky,
all sunny.

There is nothing that restores the soul
like a walk by the ocean.

I love my water aerobics class.
It is so relaxing,
so easy to exercise,
positively therapeutic.

Today I remembered to take a nice cool bottle of water.
Never got to take a sip of it though.
The lady next to me started
guzzling out of my bottle.
When I told her it was mine,
she went to hers and drank deeply.
I never touched mine again.
(afraid of her germs)
By the end of the class
 I was dehydrated again and could barely make it home.
This WILL work,
I just know it will!!!

Lastly,
here are my Mother's Day Orchids
from my family.
I love them and hope to keep them alive for a long time.


So excited about our vacation.
Think I will start packing tomorrow,
maybe get a pedicure
because
there are lots of pools and beaches in my
immediate future.


No comments: