Tuesday, May 13, 2014

some of my shell collection


I've been at this shell collecting thing for quite a while.
This display is sitting in the open space
between the kitchen and the living room in our new home.
Quite impressive I think.
My home is filled with all the things I love.
It is a very pleasant place.

But friends,
this is not my real home.
Jesus has prepared a mansion for me in heaven.
It is waiting for me there.
That's my real home and that is the real home of all believers.
We are just passing through this world.
Out trials and hurts are just temporary light affliction.
One day there will be no more sin....
no more hurt,
no more depression,
no more tears.

Lots of people read this blog,
people from all over the world.
Some I know very well,
others I don't know at all,
but I would be remiss if I didn't tell the truth here
every once in a while.

Do you know God,
 or do you just know about God?
Do you have a personal relationship with His Son Jesus Christ?
Are you a dead man walking,
or are you filled with the abundant life that only comes
from being in a right relationship with the God who made all things?

God is waiting for you to seek Him.
The Bible promises that if you begin to seek Him
He will reveal Himself to you.
Start by reading His word,
the Bible.
Read the book of John.
Pray 
and ask simply for God to reveal Himself to you.
He loves you and wants to have a relationship with you.
He is waiting.

And,
I'll be praying for you.
I already have been.
Cathy



No comments: