Wednesday, August 26, 2015

except for the beautiful sunset


Everybody likes to go to Harbor Town over on Hilton Head.
There is the lighthouse,
the red rocking chairs,
all of those big floating palaces.
There is the dock,
 great restaurants,
 little shops,
a playground.
We have watched them light the Christmas tree,
and listened to the man sing 
under the big oak tree.
We have ridden our bikes there
and walked all around.
It is truly a fascinating little piece of property.

This picture shows what Harbor Town
looked like before....
before anything was there except for the
beautiful sunset.

I thought you would like to see this.
I can't stop looking at it.
So here it is on my blog tonight
so that I won't lose it somewhere
and never see it again.

Hope you had a happy day.
I sure did.

No comments: