Thursday, March 18, 2021

don't worry ~ be happy


I keep Panera Bread in business.
Every morning with my coffee I have one half of a cinnamon crunch bagel.
I buy a baker's dozen at a time.
(freezer)
They make my morning delicious.
I was greeted by this happy guy this morning.
I think he was reminding me to smile often and be very thankful today.

😊

I went to the doctor on Tuesday.
They took another x-ray of my shoulder.
I was very thankful to hear these words...
"No change, getting better, see you in three weeks."
The pain is smaller but still stops me in my tracks at times.
I continue to unpack and work on setting up my new home.
This will continue for a while.

Nothing feels normal.
I'm trying to exist in a foreign land.
I cannot open my mailbox,
it is down the road a bit.
They are making new keys for me.
I figured out where the trash dump is but I haven't gotten there yet.
The trash is building up in the foyer.
My van keys with entry card were lost but have been found...
Amanda took them home with her to Florida.
They are presently in the mail.
I don't know how to turn the overhead fan in the living room off...
the mornings are still kind of chilly.
I have been forbidden by Amanda to climb on a ladder right now,
so I must just leave it blowing all of the time.

In spite of all, I have hope that things are improving,
pain is abating,
brain is functioning and will learn new patterns,
I will settle in and be happy here.
I have everything I need.
the hard part (moving) is done.

God is faithful.
He knows my needs
He meets them daily.
I am richly blessed in the spiritual realms.
I praise Him for all!!!









 

No comments: