Friday, March 26, 2021

twinkle


Today I got a new cell phone.
The case is called "Twinkle."
I love it.
They say it has an incredible camera.
Haven't tried it yet but that will be exciting.
For the first time in ages, I have a new phone number.
I have been texting my contacts all afternoon giving that out.
I also have a new, temporary address.
I can't share any of that on here,
but if I missed you, send me a message and I will get back to you with my new info.

Change is hard.
I have had nothing but change for these last twelve or thirteen months.
It literally takes my breath away to think of where I was and where I am now.
Nothing is the same.

Change is good though,
Healthy.
It causes you to grow and expand into places you never ever thought you would go.
Here I am living on my own,
making my own decisions,
trusting God to make His way plain before me.

It gives me great comfort to know that my God never changes.
He is the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
Every morning when I go to Him,
to pray, 
to read His word,
to meditate on His truth,
I am always so extraordinarily thankful.
My God,
 the maker and sustainer of the universe,
the One who formed me in my mother's womb,
 the One who brought me forth to be alive at this present time,
 is always there, 
always listening,
 always providing,
 always faithful to His promises.

Twinkle!
Everybody needs a little bling in their life!





 

No comments: