Tuesday, March 30, 2021

rejoice with me


This is the first meal I have cooked in my new home.
Since radiation for all intents and purposes ruined all things concerning my mouth,
I have relied heavily on soup as my main go-to.
Normally I purchase from Fresh Market's most abundant supply,
but,
since the weather turned off a bit cool again,
 I decided to make a big pot of delicious vegetable soup.
It is simmering now and will be ready to eat at suppertime.
Notice the Sculptured Daisy salt & pepper shakers.
Love all things vintage.


"On the next day the great multitude who had come to the feast,
 when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 
took branches of the palm trees, 
and went out to meet Him, 
and began to cry out,  
"Hosanna,
 blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!"
John 12: 12 ~ 13


My mind and my heart is tracking along with Jesus on this last week of His earthly life 
before He died on the cross, 
was resurrected from the dead,
 and ascended back to heaven. 
That He died for us, 
paid the debt we owed for our sin and set us free 
is the truth I lay my whole life upon. 
Without this display of Jesus' selfless love,
 I would have nothing. 
He did this for you too!
Believe!
 Rejoice with Me!!!!



 

No comments: