Monday, May 23, 2022

brothers, secrets


Gus and Walter.
Who knows what secrets they were sharing.
I 💗 this picture so much.
Watching my grandbabies grow up is such a joy in my old age.

David finished preaching through the gospel of John yesterday.
I cannot express adequately the impact this Scripture has had on my life.
It came just when I need to be taught and reminded of the truth it contains.
I will continue doing my in-depth study from Ryle and Pink.
I don't want to let go just yet.
The book of John is life-changing.

Thank you who prayed for me this past weekend.
Grief never goes away.
I will carry it with me till I too die.
But knowing that there are prayers going up is so comforting.
A few of you remembered Bubba's birthday and reached out.
I am so thankful.
In spite of sorrow, life goes on.
God wants us to live and enjoy the time He affords us.
Being "thankful in all things" is my solace.
Trusting what God has for me and being content is my hope,

I  💗 my faithful friends and family.





 

No comments: