Friday, May 27, 2022

inside out


I took this picture from the inside of my sunroom looking out to my patio.
It probably isn't as intriguing to you but,
I can't stop scrutinizing.
So many of the things from the inside look like they are on the outside.
Just thought I'd share.
Photography fascinates me.

My teacher's heart is so broken this week.
I can't even imagine the horror that went on in that classroom full of 4th graders.
God have mercy on us!
Evil is running rampant across our land.
People have lost their way.

Jesus, I pray that You will change the hearts of our leaders and those in authority over us.
Bring us to our knees before you in prayer.
Bring us to Your Word and the truth contained there.
Raise up men and women who love you and live according to Your word.
May they not be afraid to speak Your truth.
Jesus is our only hope.
Thank You,
Cathy






 

No comments: