Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Easter at Hope Lane and Hope Bible Church


My life is full of hope.
My hope is in Jesus.
My church is Hope Bible Church.
I live on Hope Lane.
You might say that hope defines me in my old age.


Walter reading his Bible.


Some of these boys still abhor having their pictures taken.
One of them got all dressed up and was happy to have his picture taken.
Gus is just sweet to make us happy! 
I Love all of them.


Me and Arch.
He looks like a future preacher to me.

Tomorrow or the next day I will share pics at Hope Lane.

I am going to stop here for today.
I am deeply involved in a couple of projects.
I'm still unpacking boxes in the attic.
Hoping to not have a heat stroke while I'm up there.
My main focus today is filling the shelves in the living room with all of my beach treasures.
It takes me forever,
I have to put everything in the exact perfect place.
It involves a lot of ladder work.
Amanda hates for me to get on a ladder.
I love ladders!
They lift me up to where I need to be.


I will change this stuff around a hundred more times before I'm satisfied.
😏










 

No comments: