Friday, May 6, 2022

Easter at Hope Lane


Dinner for 14.


Lots of roses.
Pink roses are my personal fav.


At my front door to welcome guests...
bunny and bashful girl.


Roses and tulips.
I 💗 fresh flowers!


The children's table.


I 💗 pink tulips too.
I love the way they droop after a few days.


I found my much-loved "Bunny" plates.
Everybody got a mini chocolate easter bunny at their plate.


Julie made this adorable "Lamb" butter mold.
It was a huge hit.


Some of the kids on my sofa getting ready for the egg hunt.
We were praying that the rain would hold off.
It did.

I'll stop here for today.
Having this gathering at my new home was challenging but so much fun.
I can still pull a party together with a lot of help.
It takes me longer and I get tired easily,
but I still enjoy the process.
So many good memories.

The next blog will be about the egg hunt and the winners.
Lucy and I hid 74 eggs including 2 golden eggs with money!



































 

No comments: