Monday, May 2, 2022

my computer is fixed


I was never so happy to receive a call.
When my phone rang this morning and I saw that it was my computer guy.
I was overjoyed.

I won't even go into what all was wrong.
It was mostly my fault for letting things expire and such.
Nothing major this time like before.
He cleaned it up for me.
I bought some more space for my pictures.
Now, miraculously, they have appeared.
That makes me happy.

Keeping this short today.
I have been working in the attic.
It's getting hot up there.
My brain is a bit fried.
I did find three things I have been looking for and that makes me happy too.

FYI
Computer geniuses are in high demand.
It took a week for him to fit me in.
Just saying...
this would be a great career to get invested in.
I am so thankful for his expertise.


 

No comments: