Saturday, September 6, 2008

bathing beauties

Eli - - -Harry - - - Lucy - - - Jake
Getting this picture was like "loading cats on a flatbed truck."

The first one to get up and leave was Eli.......the rest soon followed.

Who wants to be sitting still for a picture when you could be swimming in the pool.

Thank you David and Erika for all of your help.

Each meal requires a complete washdown of each child, the seat that they sat in, the table where their food was sitting, and the whole kitchen floor.

I was only able to bathe one tonight......It was Jake. I will do Eli in the morning before we go to church.

I just cleaned up all the toys so that they will be ready for in the morning.

Bubba got home at 8:00. He and Frankie had a great and successful day. He was hoarse from talking so much.

I am going to bed....I am beat.....in more ways than one.

g&c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pix are great, you did a good job of catching the "cats", ha!
ECD