Wednesday, July 1, 2009

can it really be....

July already?

Can little Harry really be laying in that bed hooked up to all of those machines again....still as death? Wasn't it just Sunday night after church that I was twirling him round and round and he was laughing hysterically at my antics?

Oh please God have mercy on him..... and on us as we try to live this life to bring glory to Your name. As we don't ask why to any of these trials that You have allowed to go on regularly in these last months and years, but trust You in them.

Many times, they seem much too difficult to bear, but somehow bear them we do because You are working Your will and purposes through these situations.

Tomorrow at 12:30 Harry will go to the operating room and the doctor will see if they can get him breathing on his own.

Let me repeat that verse from the other day:

"If God's law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my afflictions."

If not for the truth of God's word in my heart and mind, I could not live to face another day.

Please pray......
cathy

No comments: