Thursday, July 9, 2009

do they?..........yes they do

Daddys don't stop loving their little girls............. do they?
Sisters don't betray sisters.............. do they?
Families aren't split apart......are they?

The answer sadly is yes......for my earthly father, sister, family.

Why? The answer is most definitely sin.

I wrote earlier about the "crushing weight of sin" and I read this in God's word just now:

"For my iniquities are gone over my head; as a heavy burden they weigh too much for me." Psalm 38:4

"I am benumbed and badly crushed; I groan because of the agitation of my heart." Psalm 38: 8

This, dear readers, is where I stand with this hope:

"For I hope in Thee, O Lord; Thou wilt answer, O Lord my God." Psalm 38: 15.

I will wait and hope in His grace for Him to bring justice in this situation.

cathy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider Mark 3:31 and following.
No doubt it was hard for Him also.

Cathy Cleland said...

thank you for identifying with me in my sorrow and for sending me to Scripture for comfort. Whoever you are out there, you are my soul mate.