Wednesday, July 15, 2009

great joy.....great sadness

We are back in Lanexa....arrived at 5:00pm. Had two lengthy delays on the I-95...one requiring a long detour.

We arrived to find two wonderful little boys and a very sad and sick Amanda. She and Mark will make a very early drive up to Richmond for surgery in the morning. She will hopefully be able to return home in the later afternoon.

So many of you have been so kind with your comments and e-mails and phone calls and most of all the prayers. I cherish that you care. What good friends God has blessed me with!!

"Many, O lord my God, are the wonders which Thou hast done, and Thy thoughts toward us; there is none to compare with Thee. If I would declare and speak of them they would be to numerous to count." Psalm 40:5 (I love this verse)

May Amanda know Your peace and comfort tonight as she sleeps. Watch over her tomorrow as she goes to do what must be done. Bless and keep their little family in perfect rest in Thee.

Amen......come quickly Lord Jesus!

No comments: