Tuesday, July 21, 2009

just too tired

Home again....it's been a week since we headed to Virginia.
After a very good and seemingly quick trip, we arrived at the beach a little after 3:30 this afternoon. I have unpacked and will soon be headed for the bed.

I told Bubba just now as we ate dinner that my bad eye was bothering me. He said that it was fatigue and the fact that I read almost all the way home could have contributed to that.

I am worried that I left Amanda too soon and for a little bit would turn around and go back.
After talking to her just now, she seems to be feeling better and that lifts my spirits a little.

How beautiful the ocean is tonight! The sky and the water are both extremely blue.....maybe it's because I haven't seen it for a week. I want to take a walk, but I am just too tired.

Until I revive myself....

cathy

No comments: