Friday, July 24, 2009

........or not

I think there will be no more talk about this new medical problem until after Hilton Head. Then there will be many second opinions and a new lifestyle for me.

As most of you know, I have been "stretched to the limit" by the situation with my family (father and sister) and the doctors all feel that is the single most contributing factor. Stress kills, friends, if you let it.

I went down to the ocean again today. I finished a book I had been reading and just listened to the crashing waves for a while. Somehow that has a calming effect on me. I swam in an angry ocean as well. The waves were big and an undertow kept taking me north. Good exercise fighting that pull. I love the ocean so much! You know I still want to be swimming in the ocean when I am 90. Be prepared David and Amanda.

I went to Kroger after we had dinner with David, Erika, Lucy, Harry, Kim, and Isobel. I have been looking for fresh green peanuts to boil and had just about given up. To my surprise they had just gotten in a huge vat of them. I bought eight pounds.

Let the vacation begin!

"Let all who seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee;
Let those who love Thy salvation say continually,
The Lord be magnified." Psalm 40:16

When I magnify the Lord and put Him continually before me, He becomes larger and more powerful and I become smaller and smaller.

He can do all that I cannot.

My biggest battle is unbelief.......amen and amen

No comments: