Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my best friend grammy

We will be leaving early in the morning to drive to the Hollingsworth home.
Amanda will have a procedure under anesthesia at the hospital at 8:30 on Thursday morning.

In her sorrow today Amanda gave me a blessing.....she said that Jake would be glad to hear that I was coming...He has been referring to me as "his best friend grammy."

What a joy and a blessing these little guys are at a time like this.

As always, in sadness as well as gladness, I turn to His word......

"The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their stronghold in the time of trouble. The Lord helps them and delivers them." Psalm 37: 39 & 40

Oh God how precious Your promises are!
Help us to break through the sadness and sing praises to you!

cathy

No comments: