Monday, September 21, 2009

bear each other's burdens

This photo is now my screen saver.
Erika helped me get my pictures back where they belong....I thank her for that.
I think everything is in order now on my computer.

To me this picture is a hoot.
They are sitting in the middle of that gorgeous road leading to Wormsloe Plantation.
There is a huddle and then there is Jake.
He seems a little disgruntled by the whole process.
They are looking at Amanda putting on a silly show to make them smile.
I am a little put off by the dirtiness of their shoes.
Why didn't any of us think to take them off for the picture?

Tomorrow we go to Virginia on a mission of mercy.
Amanda is having surgery to remove that pesky kidney stone.
Didn't know we were going until just a little while ago.
Always glad to bear another's burden for a little while.

I start my immune replacement therapy on Monday.....will have to be back for that.
I just hope I can make it back without getting sick again.
I have been told that this will help me immensely.
The protein in my blood is way low and my body doesn't have what it needs to fight infections.
God is good to provide doctors and medicine for us when we need healing.

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about others, but those precious little faces kept me from even noticing the dirt on their shoes. They're adorable Cathy. I love seeing your pictures. Don't sweat the small stuff. And dirt on the bottom of their shoes is definitely small stuff!
Donna

cathy said...

Thanks Donna....you are so right.Dirt on the bottom of their shoes or dirt (more likely sand here at the beach) tracked into the house does not bother me at all.