Saturday, September 12, 2009

combs and brushes

Today I washed all of my combs and brushes and laid them out in the sun to dry.......
something my mom taught me to do so many years ago.
That's what keeps your hair pretty and shiny.

I have to say....I think old friends, those who go way back, are the best.
There is just something so comfortable about them.
I just got home from a lovely shower for my friend Beverly's daughter.
I picked up Sandy and then drove way up past Guyton.
Girls, I had a really good time......being with you brings back wonderful memories.

I don't know why, but right now I am craving a Waffle House waffle.
It is a very strange craving that I have never had before.
I don't think I want it bad enough to hop in the van and drive to the other side of Savannah, but......it is very tempting. Maybe tomorrow for supper.

Looking forward to church tomorrow.....I had to miss last week because of the flu.

sweet sleep and dreams to all of you........
i love you, c

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I too think it was wonderful to be with you and Sandy yesterday. Your presence made the shower even more special. Thanks so much for caring enough to make the long drive into the country.