Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a bike ride and some thoughts

I just got back from riding all the way to the other end of the island which really isn't very far in case you were thinking me to be a great athelete. In fact, coming back against the wind was a bit of a struggle for me.

I rode down to take a look at the ocean rushing into the back river. With the wind pushing those waves so hard, there was really a sight to see.

Sometimes I feel wild and free when I ride my bike. It is an exhilarating experience.

Today a young man came to work on my computer. He was here for two hours. He did a fine job. It is faster and all of those annoying pop-ups are gone. He installed my printer and microsoft word so that I can write to my heart's content. I am very thankful for what he did.

But alas, stress has come upon me. The first things that I noticed was that all of my favorites were gone. Zap....just like that! No more favorites. I worked all afternoon to put some of the more obvious ones back. I will be working on that project for a while.

Even more disconcerting....when I went to add a picture to this post, I found that all of my photos are gone as well.

Now he backed my blog and all of my photos up, so they are saved and that is a good thing.

What dismays me how upset I let myself get and just after writing the post on "Let not your heart be troubled."

Forgive me Lord and help me to start all over again tomorrow. That is what He wants us to do you know. I've learned to expect some kind of defeat after having a great spiritual awakening in my life.

We defeat Satan when we get back up and start all over again.

thankful for His grace and mercy...
cathy

No comments: