Friday, September 18, 2009

my first scan attempt

This is an old picture of Amanda and her cousin Robbie when they were still "little people."
I finally got a printer for my computer and this is my first attempt at scanning a photo onto my blog. I am very excited about this new endeavor.

Tonight is a quiet end to a busy week.

Bubba and David drove to Raleigh today in a rented truck on a "pick up some furniture and bring it back to Savannah" mission. Erika's parents just recently moved there and they had some "goodies" to spare. I hear there is a trampoline involved.

Erika, Lucy, and Harry spent the afternoon here at the beach with me. We went to the library to check-out some books and to the playground. We topped the day off with pizza from "Vinnie's." Very delicious stuff.

Our ladies Bible started this week. We will be studying through the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John this year. I look forward to this as a way to get to know more of the ladies at our church.

I went to the eye doctor on Tuesday and he said that the problem with my eye had not gotten any worse and that the hemorrhaging had stopped. I am very thankful for that! We will still watch and wait and I will pray that God will completely heal.

Thanks to the friend who invited me to the lovely luncheon on Wednesday. I had so much fun and the fashion show was great.

Thanks to everyone who has shown concern for my illnesses. Your notes and calls are so important to me. This, along with the situation with my family has tried my soul and my body beyond anything I have ever experienced.

At least my medical condition has been diagnosed and treatment will be started soon.

To all of you.....thanks for keeping up with me and praying.

Love, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, hope today is a good day for you, You did great on the scan, I will have to get you to teach me.
ECD