Sunday, September 6, 2009

the flu? boo hoo

I may have the dreaded flu. It will be Tuesday before I find out.
I went to the doctor on Thursday for what I thought was a quick check-up.
Unbeknownst to me I had a fever of 101.
They all went on super alert.....it may be swine flu or worse than that..... Influenza Type A.
Other than a cough and a slight headache I felt fine.
Lots of blood was drawn to be sent off and analyzed and here I sit....quarantined until I find out.

I still don't "feel" that bad.....but I don't feel really good either.
Can't get my head together enough to write a good blog.
Just thought I would touch base with you all and let you know what's going on with me.

maybe you could say a little prayer..........
thanks, cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that prayers will be on
overload tonight. Hope it goes
away soon.
ECD