Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Keeper of all the stars

I like the way Fernando sings the hymns that I love.

Today I was letting my computer play my 25 most listened to songs while I scrubbed the bathrooms.....work is good for the soul you know.

The song "Lord of all Eternity" was playing.

O God you created every one of the stars. You hung them in place and You named them every one. You sustain them by the power of Your Word.

I worship You tonight as I look at Your handiwork hanging out there over the ocean.

The treatment that was supposed to take place on Monday past will happen tomorrow at 10:45.
I am a little nervous. Every week for the rest of my life I will have to put four tiny little needles into my body and be infused with blood protein that will replace the immunity that my body is deficient in. I will be at the doctor's office for about four hours learning how to do this.

If you will pray for me tomorrow, I will know it.

i love you
c

No comments: