Thursday, October 1, 2009

bruised and 4 band aides

We talked about it in our Bible Study on Monday morning last.

How many of us consider it a privilege to speak the name of Jesus?

When angels appeared to the shepherds and told them that the Christ had been born, they made haste to find Him. After they saw Him, this is what they did:

"They made known the saying that had been been told to them concerning this child."

Hey, they didn't go back to the fields and start watching the sheep again....No!
They went out and told everybody they could find that Jesus had been born and that they had seen Him. They proclaimed the name of Jesus without fear or shame.

How many times a day do we mention the name of Jesus to anyone?

Food for thought!!

My ordeal is over. I received the infusion and I survived. As of right now I don't feel any different, but I know a whole plethora of antibodies are in there doing their work. I think of them as little round green guys with a large mouths full of exposed teeth. That's how they looked in a book I read anyway.

My stomach is very sore where the four needles went in......the worst thing about that is that I may not be able to go to sleep on my stomach tonight. All I came away with was bruises and 4 band aides.

I am hopeful....that is all I can be.

I felt prayed for during the four hours.

thanks so much
cathy

No comments: