Tuesday, October 27, 2009

all good things must come to an end

Donald Duck you are the best ~ I love your new outfit.
Beautiful flowers everywhere.

Why is granddaddy's head popping up behind rocket?


Victoria's Garden at the Canadian exhibit at Epcot.




Eli at Mickey's 3-D show



Cinderella's evil stepmom and stepsisters.
Okay.....the tornado alarm just went off and a scary voice on a microphone said that we should take cover immediately.
This ends my panormic view of our trip to Disney World. There was so much more that I didn't capture with my camera. Hope you enjoyed....
cathy




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why?

cathy said...

Well....there are many good things that never have to end.

I was specifically referring to our trip to Disney World and the posting of pictures. In this case this "good thing" had to end because we couldn't stay forever. And by ending, we can look forward to going and enjoying the "magic" again sometime in the future.