Friday, October 16, 2009

dumb...........o

This is the only intact pop-up picture left in our book...
A Fun-Filled visit to Disney World.
The Jungle Cruise.....I wonder if that ride still exists?
I want to buy a brand new copy of this book while I am there.

The pop-up teacup from The Teacup Ride has been ripped out and left on the floor.
Mickey Mouse was torn off and now all that is left is the monorail he was getting onto.
The instruments in The Country Bear Jamboree are all missing and I've heard that this attraction is missing from Disney World too.

The babies are hard on the books that I kept from David and Amanda's childhood, but that is okay because I love that they are being used again.

I want to ride It's a Small World because that was my mom's favorite ride.
I want to ride on Dumbo because there is an O at the end of his name.
I want to go back to Epcot and see if I can find the store where I bought my most cherished duck.
I can't wait to eat breakfast with all of the characters because I love them too.
I want to go through The Haunted House and The Pirates of the Caribbean where that life-like man's leg is hanging down.

I can't believe that this trip is really happening. I am so excited.
ps I think Bubba is too.

Cathy, who is your favorite princess?
Cinderella, of course.
She got to live happily ever after with her handsome prince.....
and I love her dress and shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i AM SURE SURE WHO IS GOING TO ENJOY THIS TRIP TO THE PAST IN DISNEY MORE...........BUBBA & CATHY OR THE CHILDREN AND GRANDS
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS!
LOOKS LIKE I HAVE (2) "SURES" THERE, MAKE THE FIRST ONE READ "NOT"
IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE.
TEE HEE !!

Allison said...

THe Jungle Cruise is still there! And Cinderella is my favorite, too! Make sure you ride the Buzz Lightyear ride in Magic Kingdom and the Aladdin ride as well!!