Friday, October 23, 2009

disney...........days 3 & 4

I didn't write last night because I was just too tired......
couldn't get into the bed fast enough......
slept all night like a log that never moved.

Yesterday morning we all had breakfast with:
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger
Eeyore
and Piglet.
Such fun and the buffet was actually very tasty.

Last night the children got to be a part of a real live Playhouse Disney episode with all of their favorite characters participating. That took place at Disney Studios. We can't even imagine what their little minds must be thinking. It is just "heaven come down' for them.

Sadly, Harry got sick and he and his family had to leave and go back to Savannah today. We miss them so much, but are glad that Harry is back in his comfort zone. This trip may have been a little too much for the little guy. The time that we did have altogether was amazing.

Today we did Epcot all day. I just love that place. The highlight was "Soarin." That is one amazing ride. I just spent the afternoon walking around in all of the "countries savoring the sights, sounds, and smells. Eli and I shared a giant swirl sucker.

Today for Jake consisted of more roller coasters. He cannot get enough. He rode one three times in a row.

I have taken lots of pictures and I will start posting them when I get home.

The goodness of the Lord to those of us who believe is unsearchable.
Praise His holy name.

Cathy

No comments: