Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my 700th post

I cannot believe I have written 700 of these since I started back in June of 2007.
I think that every title is different.
What an outlet this blog has been for me,
and....there are even a few people who read it faithfully.
Sometimes I wonder why you read it.
It is just me living my life,
and....loving God with all my heart,
and sharing the joy of God's word and how it works itself out in my life.

Thank you all for reading and keeping me straight.

I think that Savannah has finally turned the corner into Fall............the 15 day forecast shows only temps in the low seventies with that brilliant sunshine that heralds autumns arrival.
It has rained all day today...........lovely, gentle rainfall that washes everything pure and clean.

Today was infusion day and it is raining so I will not walk tonight. I am a little sore, but doing well overall. I can't explain it, but I am changing for the better. There is just a hint of a new well-being in my physical body that I haven't felt in so many years.

The blessings of God on my life are so profound. There are so many times in the day that I stop and am aware of God's overwhelming kindness to me. He has given me a rich, full life and a good mind to understand His word and I am so grateful.

I can't tell you how much trouble is swirling around my life right now. Every time the phone rings I wonder. "What next?' But my spirit and my soul are at peace because I know that God is sovereign over all of these things.

"Blessed be the Lord who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation." Psalm 68:19

cathy ~ 700

No comments: