Saturday, October 17, 2009

aunt dottie's mum

Aunt Dottie won this mum playing BINGO the other day.
Out of the kindness of her heart she gave it to me.
I think it is beautiful and I have named the color....PAPRIKA!
I love you Aunt Dottie and I love that you love to read my blog.

Cold day here in Savannah as I pack for Disney World.
We will leave early Monday morning.
So many of you are so excited for us and that means so much.
The most important thing is to be together with our family having fun.

This is one of my favorite verses:

"No temptation (trial) has overtaken you except as is common to man;
but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted (tested)
beyond what you are able,
but with the temptation (trial)
will also make the way of escape,
that you may be able to bear it."
IICorinthians 10:13

I cling to this verse as a drowning man clings to anything that will keep him afloat.
It is one of the greatest verses in the Bible when you are going through various trials.

cathy

No comments: