Tuesday, October 20, 2009

disney.....day one

We love our house.
It is just perfect for what we are doing.
Two bedrooms on each side of a living room - dining room - and kitchen.

We were at the Magic Kingdom when it opened this morning.
As I thought, the best part of the day was watching the children's faces.
There was wonder and awe there.

We came home in stages:
Bubba and Harry first,
Eli and I second, and last to drag in, the "big children" including Lucy and Jake.

The biggest surprise of the day was Jake's love of all things roller coaster.
He who started out the day afraid of riding a horse on the carousel was riding Thunder Mountain and begging for more.

I am always amazed at the beauty of the Disney experience. It is a well oiled machine.....everything runs smoothly. The grounds are clean and the flowers are beautiful.
It is a go - go time, but so worth it. Just makes you sleep really well at night.

Just now I was having some sofa time when Harry and Eli soon joined me. The horseplay soon got rough and before I knew what had happened we had a head bonk that nearly knocked me out. Eli was fine, but I was brought to tears which made both of the boys laugh with glee.
It hurts bad......

Children all in bed at seven after a "four in the tub" experience.
Life is sweet right now.

from mickey's house....
cathy

1 comment:

Allison said...

sounds like a great start to a great week!!!!