Friday, October 2, 2009

swinging as high as the sky

That girl up there is here......
spending the night.

We, she and I, are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Amanda, Jake, and Eli tomorrow afternoon.

Just now we were over at the playground
swinging as "high as the sky."
I am always amazed at the people I meet and get to talk to over there.

Tonight a young man who is getting ready to ship out to Afghanistan and his little daughter Kennedy who had disabling rheumatoid arthritis in her knees. He was so upbeat and ready to go fight for our country. What a hero he was to me.

The picture of Lucy was taken on Easter Sunday.
She is wearing the dress that I bought her.

Today she asked is she could change my name from grammy to gram-ma.
I said absolutely not. She said okay. I am thankful.

sleep well and have sweet dreams
c

No comments: