Thursday, October 14, 2010

leaving.....

on a little getaway in the morning.

We are heading up to the mountains
in search of some cooler air and some beautiful fall color.
I will be taking my new camera and a fleece.

I am really looking forward to this outing.
Some antiquing will be taking place as well.
If I find a suitable old table
for those chairs in the picture from yesterday,
I may just buy it....
not sure if Bubba has time right now
to build a table out of old oak flooring.

The photo above shows the windows in my bedroom.
Notice that there are no coverings.
I lay in my bed every night looking out at an expanse of sky.
Sometimes the moon floods my bed with soft silvery light.
I thank God for this gift.

This verse is the key to everything I know to be true.......

"I have set the Lord continually before me;
because He is at my right hand I will not be shaken.

Thou wilt make known to me the path of life;
In thy presence is fullness of joy;
In Thy right hand there are pleasures forever."

Psalm 16: 8 & 11

Praise Him, Praise Him, all ye little children!!!

No comments: