Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my love of architecture revealed

I hope you enjoy the photographs that I share on my blog.
I try to capture the beauty of God's creation,
and also things that appeal to me.

In my living room I have a rather large picture of a red barn.
That's it....just a barn.
When I first revealed this masterpiece, I heard some rebuffs.
But, you know, I love that barn picture
more now than I did when I first laid my eyes on it.
Maybe that is why I was captivated
by the red smokehouse pictured above.
And what makes it even better is
the smoke rising from the chimney.

I love to drive around Savannah
and look at the architecture of houses.
Bungalows to mansions, it doesn't matter.
I can't get enough.....there is so much to look at in this city.

If you ever come visit you will see what I mean.
It is charm....all charm!

No comments: