Saturday, October 30, 2010

today at the pumpkin patch

Erika, Lucy, Harry, and I drove over to Ridgeland, SC to a wonderful pumpkin patch. Note the necklace that Lu made for me around my neck.
Showing off the pumpkins that we finally decided on.

We rode out to the pumpkin patch in this covered wagon. It felt like we were the early settlers heading out west except that we were pulled by a tractor and not horses.


Lucy petting the tiny horse.



This tire swing was a big hit!




A picture perfect picture spot.





Somehow you could actually milk this make believe cow. See the utters in the background?

We started out at "The Original Pancake House" for breakfast.
One of my all time favorite places to eat.
Our time at the patch was so much fun.
Beautiful day to be outside.
I will share more pictures tomorrow.
cathy




No comments: