Friday, October 8, 2010

shhhh.......

don't wake Lucy.
She is sleeping in the Mickey Mouse room in our house at Disney World.
Note Mickey's hands that hold the curtains back.
If you look carefully you can see puppy in his usual place under her cheek.

We had steaks over at David and Erika's house tonight.
So good...
They are in the middle of painting their bedroom.
Beautiful color and a great job you guys are doing.

I have had a rental car all week.
It was a Dodge Ram van.
I called it a somewhat glorified truck.
So glad to have my Honda back if for nothing else but the leather seats.
I have new bumpers, front & back.
It looks new again.
Now if I can just stay off of the curbs
and not have anymore encounters with immovable objects.

"But I have trusted in Thy lovingkindness;
My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
Because He hath dealt bountifully with me."
Psalm 13: 5~6

"bountifully"
Think about that....
cathy

No comments: