Sunday, October 10, 2010

ten~ten~ten

Just got back from a walk on the beach.
~
I watched the sun come up over the foggy marsh this morning.
I saw the sun set as a giant, fiery, golden ball dropping into the water this evening.
God's creation is my greatest entertainment.
It simply takes my breath away.
If you look into the sky right now you will see that the moon is a giant sliver.....
and there is a planet right outside of my window that is brighter than any star.
~
David preached at church this morning.....
"the parable of the dinner" in Luke 14.
What can I say about this?
He speaks the truth clearly and we are blessed by the hearing.
~
I like this.....
"O Lord, Who may abide in Your tent?
Who may dwell on Thy holy hill?"

"He who walks with integrity,
and works righteousness,
and speaks truth in his heart."
Psalm 15: 1~2
~
"Living in God's tent" is a grace gift.
~
Having integrity,
working righteousness,
and speaking the truth,
is a result of having the Holy Spirit of God
dwelling in our mortal bodies.
~
We who live in God's tent are blessed beyond measure.
~
To the eye doctor at 8:30 in the morning...
We'll see.
cathy

No comments: