Sunday, February 6, 2011

because inquiring minds have asked....

the white ceramic elephant is a hook on which to hang a towel.
I have never seen anything quite like this before....
he just kind of caught my eye and struck my fancy.
I haven't decided his mounting place yet,
but when you come for a visit,
most likely,
the ceramic white elephant will be somewhere to greet you.

Monday is Bible study day for me......
I would rather it not be on Monday,
but who am I to complain?
We are studying the Psalms.....
couldn't be any more perfect.
Again, this is a study by Nancy Lee DeMoss.

Mondays have always been my stay at home day.
Laundry, bathrooms, floors, and the like
all used to get dealt with on Monday.
All that has been moved to Saturday now.
I guess it really doesn't matter
which day you clean house
as long as it gets done.

"So teach us to number our days
that we may get a heart of wisdom."
Psalm 90 12

"get a heart of wisdom"
How do we do that?
Read His word....

No comments: